1) All campers are to stay within the designated area for camping.
2) Absolutely NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED at any time! There are no exceptions to this rule!
3) The campsite(s) must be left in the same condition as they were found:
4) Campsite must be cleaned of all trash before leaving. OXCC has dumpsters on site and all campers must deposit their refuse before leaving.
5) Any Campfire Wood that is left must be stacked neatly before leaving.
6) NO GLASS, METAL, OR GARBAGE is to be left in any fire pits.
7) All trash must be separated but in trash cans.
8) No destruction, defacing, or moving of OXCC property.
9) Each campsite user(s) is totally responsible for their site including garbage, firewood, tire ruts etc etc.
10) ALL CANS, GLASS, and METAL, FOOD grade garbage must be put in the dumpster marked for garbage.
11) ALL PAINTBALL BOXES must be broken down before throwing in the recycle can.
12) NO FIRING OF PAINTBALL MARKERS in or around the Campsites or staging areas.
13) ALL FIRES must above ground in raised fire pits. NO GLASS, METAL, OR GARBAGE should be thrown in campfire; only burn paper products and firewood.
14) Campsite users must be respectful of other campers concerning NOISE, PROFANITY, and VERBAL ABUSE.
15) All Campers must observe Quiet Time between 10pm and 7am.
16) No FOUR WHEELERS, ATVs, MINI-BIKES, UNLICENSED TRAIL BIKES, or GOLF CARTS allowed without prior permission and insurance covering OXCC.
17) Only 2 vehicles are allowed to park on each campsite. All other vehicles can park in Campsite Parking Areas. This parking area is located in the main parking lot just outside the crossover to the camp site/field.
18) ALL GENERATORS MUST BE TURNED OFF DURING QUITE TIME (10pm-7am), NO EXCEPTIONS!
19) ALL SPEED LIMITS ARE 5 MPH! IF ANYONE IS SPEEDING ON OXCC PROPERTY THEY WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE, NO EXCEPTIONS!
20) CHECK IN TIME is between 5pm and 9pm unless prior arrangements have been made.
ALL CAMPERS AGREE TO RECOGNIZE AND ABIDE BY ALL MARYLAND STATE LAWS.